
This is the road to our house! That pile of junk came from our back yard. The elders are going to come over on one of their p-days and burn it! That last white gate on the left is our driveway. It has a padlock on it and it is my job to open and close it each time we go in and out (Elder Turner drives the truck in and out!). We live in a good part of town!
3 comments:
That's a little different from your home in California. Would love to see pictures of the inside. We are loving your blog. Keep up the good work. I thought South Chicago had primitive areas (aka getto) but your neighborhood is much more interesting.
I am not Anonymous, just don't know how to navigate this area.
Karin Bybee
Hey, hey, hey, Karma and Frank, I have to tell you this is more primitive than Tonga although not by much.
I am so proud of you both, George and I agree 3 hour treks in the jungle is not do-able for us, we would have to be carried in by Nubian trekkers, George would be the bruni with the bum hip and his concubine would be the one with no lungs.
Keep up the good work, love ya lots,
Mabel and George (Mabel is on George's computer)
Post a Comment